We are grateful and excited to invite you back to live worship at 9:30am in the Worship Center! This is our first step in re-opening the Vinewood campus for Sunday worship and things are going to look and feel a bit different. What has not changed is our commitment to love God, grow together to be like Jesus, and serve a hurting world. With that in mind, here’s what you can expect on Sunday:
1. Plan to arrive at the Vinewood campus early (9:15 at the latest) so you have plenty of time to get to your seat. Please leave an open space between cars when you park.
2. Enter at the SOUTH GATE ENTRANCE. Drop off is available at the curved drive on Vine Street for people with mobility issues.
3. Masks will be required to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you. Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided if you don’t have one at the South Gate.
4. You will have your temperature taken by a greeter at one of the welcome stations.
5. An usher will guide you to a seat . We have blocked off every other pew and will seat individuals or family groups six feet apart. No bulletins will be distributed.
6. You may place your offering in the offering boxes in the sanctuary or give online. No offering will be received during the service.
7. The service will last approximately 45 minutes.
Please note that current guidelines require us to limit worship attendance to 100 people. If you fall into a risk category for COVID-19 we encourage you to watch the service online so that we can ensure your safety during this phase as we figure things out. Also, parents should be aware there is no nursery or Kids’ Church at this point and children will need to sit with you during the service.
We realize these precautions make coming to church feel very different and can at times be frustrating. At the same time, this is an opportunity for us to serve one another in love and watch out for people who are vulnerable. We are grateful for the opportunity to gather again for worship and look forward to the time when we can all be together again. Whether you come to the Vinewood campus or worship with us online, please know we love you and we are praying for you as you navigate these challenging times.
May the Lord bless and keep you, may His face shine upon you and give you peace!